Dragon Age

Hello there,

You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

With all due respect,
Administration

[NOTE: If you log in / or register, the ads will disappear]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Age

Hello there,

You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

With all due respect,
Administration

[NOTE: If you log in / or register, the ads will disappear]

Dragon Age

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the unofficial Dragon Age® Fansite!

3 posters

Does God exist?

Ch@pl!n
    Ch@pl!n

Reputation Reputation : 2

Does God exist? Empty Does God exist?

Post  Ch@pl!n Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 am

I'd like to introduce a lil' topic here:

DOES GOD EXIST?

Think about it really carefully and explain why or why not. I dont want like a uhhh huge thing over this like flaming, flooding etc i just want a CIVILIZE conversation and share what you think.

This is what I think:

I belive God exists. a personal god. I belive in him because theres no proven fact that he doesn't exist and my faith tells me he does. I have faith for him and that helps me in my life.

What do you think?
    Julianeverest
    Julianeverest

Reputation Reputation : 3

Does God exist? Empty Re: Does God exist?

Post  Julianeverest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:11 am

does god exist? well.......................................

i honestly don't know and i cant prove it but, if he does exist, and he is good and created EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE! EVERTHING! then why the hell does he created torture, war, rape and more?

You know what, im not going to belive in god but as human beings we must belive in something to understand the philosophical motives of life. therefore i dont belive in god, but i belive in a superiror being.

I believe in the Maker.
    Canuto
    Canuto
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Reputation Reputation : 0

Post  Canuto Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 am

Haha wonderful topic. (So far).
    o I'm at work on my iPhone. But I like this question, this is what I think:

God does not exist. But I believe in God. Confusing? No. God is supposedly what the religions tells us to think what God is. A quote from George Carlin [RIP],

Religions have actually made people belive there's an invisible man that watches you at every minute at every time, and that male has a list of 10 things you're not suppose to do. And if you do you will go to a special place on which you will burn, suffer, scream, cry. But he loves you"
    HAHHAHAHA!

Now, this is what religions is telling us (At least one or some combination).
    Therefore, I don't stick with religions...I just have my own personal God. A god that is not the description of the religions. For me, God is good.

{Thank you for keeping it civilized so far}

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 26, 2024 8:22 am